bonjour à tous,
je suis fan des u-points et de nx2.
j'utilisais sep2 et cep4 pour lightroom mais je migre de plus en plus vers ononesoftware suite9 qui a des effets et un pinceau super
les plugins nik pour les utilisateurs de lightroom sont independants et il faut conserver des tif intermediaires pour pouvoir repartir des modifications precedentes.
analog efex pro est encore tombe en dehors de tout workflow.
au lieu d'ajouter les effets dans color efex pro 4 comme la suite ononesoftware ils ont créé un nouveau module
j'ai ecrit au support :
supportus AT niksoftware POINT com
et ils m'ont repondu :
I have added your requests to our customer wishlist. Our engineers are constantly working on our software to improve the performance, add new features and release new modules.
I understand that you would like to have these features implemented in newer versions, however that decision lies with our development team. We were acquired by Google in 2012, however our team is the same one that has been working on developing this software for over a decade. We do appreciate the feedback you have sent in and value you not only as a customer, but as a user, photographer and friend.
Analog Efex Pro came out last year, and Analog Efex Pro 2 in Summer of this year. We are always looking to implement new features, tools, presets and functions that our users want. The frequency of these requests expedites the process of adding these to our software. If you would like to see more action taken, the only thing I can advise is to spread the word among your colleagues and have them contact us to wish for the same thing
. The more our developers see these ideas, the more seriously they will consider using them
je pense que ce n'est pas vrai car meme si mes souhaits ne sont pas dans le top 10 on devrait voir des updates apparaitre avec des nouvelles fonctions demandees par d'autres utilisateurs et rien ne sort
voici ma liste de souhaits :
- a brush to paint in and out a effect like nx2. u-points are not enough sometimes. a perfect brush with edge detection would be great.
- a perfect eraser with content aware like nx2
- a radial and linear gradient in sylver efex pro with possibility like nx2 to remove effect from a castle tower,... with a u-point
- integrate analog efex pro main effects (flare, bokeh,...) in color efex pro 4
- a single standalone application like topazlabs and ononesuite 9 with all plugins in different tabs to stack effects in a new module layers (viveza ?)
- include viveza u-points as a layer in color efex pro 4 because we ofetn need just a shadow upoint,...
- create a psd file and if possible like onone suite 9 anon destructive smart photo (nx2 edited the nef !)
- possibility to have a white frame in sep2 even after a split toning (currently it has color of paper after split toning which is realistic but my wife doesn't like on the wall
- add blending modes in sep2 to blend black and white with original color version
- add a master opacity slider in modules to attenuate effect and in sep2 to make color appear thru black and white
- possibility to create categories for effects. today they are all mixed. topazlabs and onone have this
- add more presets for nature, landscape, wildlife photography
si vous voulez avoir de nouvelles fonctions dans les plugins nik, svp envoyez directement au support nik